Do you have Excellent Drawing Skills and a Talent for Digital Art with an Eye for Detail?
Reel Time Gaming is a global leader providing gaming products throughout the world. To support our future growth, we currently require a Graphic/Digital Artist with strong artistic skills to join our Brisbane based design team at Reel Time Gaming.
We are seeking a talented junior artist, to join our multi-disciplinary team of graphic artists, animators, sound artists, game designers, mathematicians, programmers and testers. You will be involved in the creation of computer generated art for casino style games (pokies).
For this position you will be required to work in-house at our Taringa office.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design high quality graphics for ongoing projects;
- Demonstrate exceptional digital art skills using Adobe Creative Suite;
- Create draft concept art for various game-themes using a variety of graphic/art styles;
- Create and manipulate digital graphics, from concept sketches, to a high-end polished final art;
- Work in a team environment creating symbols, interfaces, logos and designs for video slot machine games.
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- Traditional art skills including drawing, composition, graphic design and colour theory;
- Excellent life drawing (anatomy knowledge) and character design skills;
- The ability to construct artwork in a manner which allows collaboration with animators in the construction of artwork;
- Graphic Design tertiary qualifications along with Computer Graphics training;
- Experience in using graphical programs including Photoshop (Illustrator optional);
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, and have a creative and imaginative personality;
- The ability to create artwork according to game specifications, procedures and client requests;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills including the ability to create artwork in a layered and organised structure;
- Portfolio showcasing skills in at least 3 of the following: realistic drawing, concept art, polished illustrations, photo manipulation, colour theory, logo designs.
We will provide full training and support in the creation and development of artwork for casino games.
An attractive salary package including performance bonus commensurate with your skills and experience.
If you are passionate about creating art, have the drive and determination to succeed, and are a team player, then please send your resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd March, 2013.