Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We currently have an opportunity for a Production Manager to work with us at our waterfront studio on a contract basis. Experience in a 3D Animated and/or VFX environment is essential for this role.
- Develop project plans and schedules for the production team.
- Work with production coordinators to ensure deadlines are met
- Anticipate and communicate any delays, escalating any issues to the producer where required
- Create and maintain regular status reports to track shot progress
- Set up reviews with the production team and Director
- Arrange regular production meetings
- Maintaining a high level of mutual respect for the team(s), leading by example and maintaining high morale.
- 5yrs+ Production Management experience working on 3D Animation and/or VFX pipelines & practices
- Experience with Shotgun
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Confident clear communicator
- Calm persona with good people skills
- Australian citizen or permanent residents
- Experience using 3ds Max and/or Maya and/or Houdini
- Experience using Premiere and/or Photoshop
- General knowledge of common 3D work flows and practices
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with your cv in an email to:
Subject: [ProdMngr] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please include where you saw this job post in your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.