Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently seeking a Pipeline TD to join us in our waterfront studio in Rhodes, Sydney on a contract basis.
- Maintain and create production software, pipeline-related tools and solutions for the different disciplines involved in the pipeline.
- Provide technical support for artists
- Identify and resolve pipeline issues and discover opportunities for improvements
- Train and support artists to use the developed tools.
- A minimum of 2 years experience developing pipeline tools and workflows for CG/VFX/Game Production
- Programming experience in Python and Object Oriented programming practices
- Expert working knowledge of Maya and/or 3dsmax
- Strong problem-solving Skills
- Strong desire to function in a technical support role
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Open to Australian citizens and permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens
- Experience with Game Cinematic pipelines.
- Programming experience in c++
- Production Experience with Asset management system eg. Shotgun/tank
- Good generalist skills with a solid understanding of all departments
- A focus on quality control
- Highly organised
- Experience working closely with the art department
- Experience in training and managing a team
- Knowledge of render queuing software
If you meet the above job requirements and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with your cv and any relative URLs in an email:
Subject: [PipelineTD] YOUR NAME
Email to: email@example.com
Please include where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.