Sydney-based game developer Not Doppler is seeking Mid and Senior Unity Programmers to work on current and future mobile game titles.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted heavily to mobile, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 25 million downloads to-date. We’re currently in the process of growing our team, and plan to start development on a new original IP later this year.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
We’re looking for Unity Programmers to assist with the continued development of Crash of Cars, as well as the development of new original IP.
Key duties for this role include:
- Implementing and integrating new gameplay code
- Prototyping new ideas
- Refactoring and expanding current code base
- Converting game specific code into a shared library for all games
- Working with the art and design teams to refine game pipelines
- Creating engine tools for development and testing
- Assisting in deploying, profiling and testing builds
- Mentoring junior developers
We are seeking candidates with:
- Experience in developing iOS & Android games using Unity 3D
- Expert knowledge of Unity Editor 5 or greater
- Experience working collaboratively on codebases with multiple programmers
- Well versed in Unity C# scripting and core C# language features like reflection and anonymous functions
- Understanding of OOP concepts and basic design patterns
- Experience in building and deploying releases
- Familiarity with using UGUI
- Understanding of vector maths
- Familiarity with Github, Sourcetree or similar
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with Photon Networking Library
- Understanding of MVVM patterns
- Experience with Unity, Xcode and Android profiling/debugging tools
- Ability to write shaders
- General understanding of 3D modeling and 2D art tools
- Objective C and Java for native Unity plugins
- Experience using BAAS
For this full-time role at our Sydney CBD office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 years of game industry experience.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume and sample code to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Applications close June 14, 2018. Relocation assistance is available for successful candidates.