Sydney-based game developer Not Doppler is seeking Mid and Senior Unity Programmers to work on current and future mobile game titles.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted heavily to mobile, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 25 million downloads to-date. We’re currently in the process of growing our team, and plan to start development on a new original IP later this year.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
We’re looking for Unity Programmers to assist with the continued development of Crash of Cars, as well as the development of new original IP.
Key duties for this role include:
- Implementing and integrating new gameplay code
- Prototyping new ideas
- Refactoring and expanding current code base
- Converting game specific code into a shared library for all games
- Working with the art and design teams to refine game pipelines
- Creating engine tools for development and testing
- Assisting in deploying, profiling and testing builds
- Mentoring junior developers
We are seeking candidates with:
- Experience in developing iOS & Android games using Unity 3D
- Expert knowledge of Unity Editor 5 or greater
- Experience working collaboratively on codebases with multiple programmers
- Well versed in Unity C# scripting and core C# language features like reflection and anonymous functions
- Understanding of OOP concepts and basic design patterns
- Experience in building and deploying releases
- Familiarity with using UGUI
- Understanding of vector maths
- Familiarity with Github, Sourcetree or similar
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with Photon Networking Library
- Understanding of MVVM patterns
- Experience with Unity, Xcode and Android profiling/debugging tools
- Ability to write shaders
- General understanding of 3D modeling and 2D art tools
- Objective C and Java for native Unity plugins
- Experience using BAAS
For this full-time role at our Sydney CBD office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 years of game industry experience.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume and sample code to email@example.com
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.