Sydney-based game developer Not Doppler is seeking Mid and Senior 3D Artists to work on current and future mobile game titles.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted heavily to mobile, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 25 million downloads to-date. We’re currently in the process of growing our team, and plan to start development on a new original IP later this year.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
We’re looking for 3D Artists to assist with the continued development of Crash of Cars, as well as the development of new original IP.
Key duties for this role include modeling and texturing both environment and hard-surface assets, set dressing new maps and environments, creating promotional art and helping us make great games :)
We are seeking candidates with:
- Experience in modelling and texturing optimised low polygon models for mobile.
- Strong understanding of 3D modelling software (Blender or Maya preferred, but 3D Studio Max experience is ok also).
- Competent understanding of Photoshop or similar 2D editing software.
- Competent understanding of Unity
- The ability to maintain a consistent style across assets and updates
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with GitHub or similar version control software
- General understanding of mobile shaders
- Experience with character art, animation or VFX art
For this full-time role at our Sydney CBD office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 years of game industry experience.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Applications close June 14, 2018. Relocation assistance is available for successful candidates.