Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney, Marvel, Hasbro, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel and Ferrari. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Brisbane is currently seeking a UI Programmer with experience in Flash and Actionscript 2/3. The ideal candidate possesses excellent technical skills to help build User Interfaces in our current and future games.
• Collaborate with game designers, artists and game programmers on design and implementation of the User Interface
• Analyse User Interface design and provide feedback to game team members on design and performance issues
• Integrate designed User Interface into our games
• Implement various interactive elements, animations and transitions
• Ensure that the created interface properly works in games on all supported platforms and complies with internal and external guidelines and requirements.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• Extensive experience in AS2 and AS3 with an expert knowledge of Flash environment
• Experience in the creation of User Interfaces for mobile platforms; or
• Experience in mobile games development
• Ability to quickly upskill with new frameworks and tools
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• C/C++ knowledge
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life;
• Gym reimbursement options offered;
• Breakfast is provided daily;
• Social team activities.