Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
From the beginning of your journey as a UI Artist with us you will
• Work closely with Art and Design teams to ensure the highest quality UI graphics defining the look and feel of the menus of each game while paying special attention to the quality of the User experience;
• Create art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs, in addition to ensuring upcoming titles' usability by designing intuitive, attractive and innovative UI systems.
• Obsessed with delighting your customers and end users
• With a User-Centered approach to design, highly empathic and understanding of the cognitive perspectives of your customers
• Be able to describe, implement, defend and if needed change UI strategies based on test/data driven feedback (Research, Design, Test, Implement)
• Self-motivated, published, always looking into the latest mobile UIX trends
• Must provide a solid body of relevant UI, icons, illustration and graphic design work and showcase understanding of UI design ergonomics and aesthetics
• Must possess exceptional design, typography and motion design skills
• Expert in Photoshop, After Effects, Flash
• Experienced with wireframing white boxing tools
• Knowledge of 3D applications (3dsmax), InDesign and Illustrator is a plus
• Highly adaptable, with a collaborative and customer oriented mindset
• Previous mobile game experience a plus
• Must possess an enormous passion for games and excited about making casual games in particular.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!