Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As an Online Programmer with us, you will be responsible for:
• The design and implementation of online features in our games
• Collaboration with design and gameplay teams to influence online features design and to ensure proper utilisation of Gameloft's stack of online technologies
• Work closely with Gameloft online technology development teams, online infrastructure support teams and live-ops teams to improve the existing technology and influence future direction
• Development of required client, server and utility software
• Producing relevant documentation
• Knowledge sharing internally and across other Gameloft studios.
• 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role
• Experience in IOS mobile games development preferred
• Extensive C/C++ knowledge
• Experience in HTTP protocol and REST services
• Sockets programming skills (UDP/TCP)
• Experience in working with Facebook or other Social Networks API/SDKs
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• To join one of the most innovative industrial sectors today
• Work alongside talented, experienced industry pioneers
• A dynamic working environment within a fast growing company
• Permanent contract, full time job and competitive package
• Excellent working conditions while enjoying all that Queensland has to offer!