Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney, Marvel, Hasbro, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel and Ferrari. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Australia’s production studio is based in the beautiful inner city suburb of Teneriffe. Just a few steps from the Brisbane River and nestled among some of the city’s best attractions, our employees enjoy a fantastic atmosphere year round in this subtropical capital. We are looking for interest from Games Programmers to join our talented team!
• C/C++/C# Programming;
• Completion of at least one game title as a student or in game jams;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Organised and self-motivated;
• Accurate task estimation and scheduling ability.
• Degree or 4 years development experience in software or computer systems engineering;
• Has developed own technology or game titles in your spare time;
• Love for video games (mobile, console and desktop);
• Task tracking software.
Why join Gameloft?
• Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others;
• Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people;
• Work with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis.