Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the regulated gaming and global lottery industries with 8000+ employees worldwide. We specialise in the development, production and distribution of fun and exciting products such as Poker/Slot Machines, and Electronic Table Games including Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat.
Scientific Games has an exciting full time opportunity for a Game Software Developer, based in our brand new Silverwater Head Office. This role will see you as an integral part of our Electronic Tables Games department – Fusion Studio.
Join an awesome team in our brand new premises with facilities such as on-site carpark, games room with console games, ping pong tables, pinball machine and arcade machines. We have an active social club that holds events, competitions and activities that help to create a fun work environment. The company also offers the opportunity for development and training.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Developing Gaming variations for Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat in Unity
• Actively contribute to the ongoing software design and development process of the studio
• Assist in the development of any technical strategies as required
• Write clear, well-commented C# code using and verify that completed code performs as expected and the design is fully implemented
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the platform hardware, libraries, development environment, tools, and utilities
• Maintain understanding of competitive products and technology
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of Unity
• Experience of Software Development Lifecycle
• Proficient in programming language C# / C++
• Scripting experience
• Client / server architecture
• Windows and Linux development
• Experience in Unit design and testing
• An interest in some type of gaming (cards, table games, board games, etc.)
Experience, Education and Qualification:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated experience with build automation, continuous integration, unit test, change management and configuration management
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com , or please call Jessica, HR Coordinator on 02 8707 6814.
Australian residents / citizens only need apply
No Recruitment Agencies Please