We are looking for an awesome programmer to join our award winning studio – Make your mark in a small team building high-quality games for millions of players worldwide.
-- Who are we looking for? --
You have made games. As an indie, professional or hobbyist – it doesn’t matter, as long as you can demonstrate passion, creative thinking and problem solving in the games that you have made. You have a good design intuition and a strong ability to convert a high-level design into shippable user experiences. The most important thing is that you’re a good fit for us, and we’re a good fit for you.
You will be working with Simon, Matt, Shath and Sam – our small team size means you can get involved across the full range of game-development and directly influence the game-play experience of millions of players.
- A completed playable game.
- Strong working experience of C# or C++
- Ability and passion for learning new skills and programming in a variety of languages
- Demonstrable game-design experience.
- Australian resident, residing in Melbourne.
- A bachelor degree in computer science / software engineering
- Experience with mobile development.
-- How do I apply? --
If this sounds like you – Please send your CV, cover-letter and an example of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, May 7th.