Are you a Client Services / Receptionist?
- Coordinate front of house, including answering phones, transferring calls and accepting deliveries
- Schedule and manage all company meetings internally and externally
- Manage schedules for top level executives
- Prepare any break down client treats and drink setups
- Complete daily company attendance
- Research and assist in any travel accommodation bookings needed for the company
- Maintain an organized filing system including spending reports, receipts, and departmental budget breakdowns
- Research vendors and present data in proper bid format
- Assist in planning and rolling out fun and exciting activities for the crew on a regular basis
- Strive to make Luma an enjoyable, friendly environment for staff to work in
- Complete ad hoc assignments as assigned by the Culture Manager
- Always act as a positive representative of the company both internally and externally
- A degree or qualifications in Event Planning, Business Administration, Human Resources, Hospitality or any related field
- Previous experience in a role similar to this position
- The ability to thrive independently as well as part of a team
- The drive to excel at operating in a fast paced and demanding environment
- The commitment to always providing the highest standard of client services
- Mastered Google Programs such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc.
- A highly motivated, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to multitask while keeping a high level of attention to detail and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both in one-on-one and large group scenarios
- The love for taking initiative and ownership for your work
- The authority to work in the U.S
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=4b623aed-4fa8-4876-bece-b...