Sydney-based game developer Not Doppler is seeking a Junior 3D Artist to work on current and future mobile game titles.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 25 million downloads to-date. We’re currently in the process of growing our team, and plan to start development on a new original IP later this year.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
About this role:
We’re looking for a Junior 3D Artist to assist with the development of new and existing projects. Our games have reached over 100 million players to date, and we’re looking for motivated new team members to help us reach even more!
Our experienced team members will provide mentorship and guidance in this role to help upskill successful candidates, and to help build the best games possible.
We are seeking candidates with:
- An understanding of 3D modelling software (Blender or Maya preferred)
- Ability to model and texture optimised low polygon models
- Competent understanding of Photoshop or similar 2D editing software.
- Competent understanding of Unity
- The ability to maintain a consistent style across assets
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with character art, animation or VFX art
This is a full-time role at our Sydney CBD office. If you would like to apply for this role, please fill out the form below:
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Applications close September 17, 2018