Are you a Senior Asset Artist?
- Disseminate information to your team members on workflows, methodologies, or creative / technical feedback from a supervisor
- Work with a production team at an advanced level to execute the desired look of complicated CG assets, including creatures and/or hard-surface models, including environments, mechanical, organic, or supernatural assets with the highest level of photoreal quality
- Collaborate with a team to determine various design solutions while offering workarounds to overcome production challenges
- Mentor junior and mid level artists on your team
- Maintain or exceed consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines
- Liaise with various departments of production
- Manage personal schedules
- 3-5 years minimum film production experience
- A proficient understanding of modelling in Maya
- A proficient understanding of texturing in Mari for multipass rendering
- A proficient understanding of ZbrushAdvanced knowledge of UV optimizations and UDIM workflows
- A strong understanding of look development through photoreal and/or supernatural shader networks
- A strong aesthetic sense with a sharp eye for photorealism
- Concise communication - a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with grooming and hair systems a plus
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=307154a6-6e0c-42b1-8fa6-d...