Prideful Sloth is seeking a highly motivated and top-skilled Senior Gameplay Programmer to join our ranks.
Do you appreciate a well-crafted jump mechanic? Do you enjoy simulating awkward social interactions? Does the mention of a free-form crafting system make you weak at the knees? You might just be a Gameplay Programmer… and exactly who we’re looking for.
If you’ve got a passion for videogames and like the sound of becoming a core member of a friendly and highly collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you!
Located in Brisbane CBD, Prideful Sloth prides itself on crafting unique and wonderful worlds. We have a fantastic talent pool lead by AAA staff. The studios first, and successful project, is Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles which was released on PC and Consoles.
As a Senior Gameplay Programmer, you will use your advanced knowledge and experience to develop and polish the technical design and implementation of large-scale game features.
You will work closely with designers, programmers, and other team members to create fun and compelling gameplay and supporting mechanics.
This is a senior role, so prior industry experience is essential.
- Minimum 3 years of professional game development experience.
- At least one shipped game title (PC/Console).
- Excellent knowledge of C# and Unity.
- Expert at the design and development of advanced AI/Gameplay systems.
- Strong 3D Maths and gameplay programming skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, physics or relevant studies.
- Experience with console and cross platform development.
- Experience profiling and optimising code for optimal CPU/memory/bandwidth usage
Position: Permanent Full-Time
How to apply...
Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following details
- Short cover letter/resume outlining previous relevant experience
- Other information you feel is relevant