Software Engineer – C#/Unity – Macquarie Park, Sydney
An outstanding opportunity exists to join a global market leader and dominant force in the Australian gaming market. IGT is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of gaming products and systems. IGT Australia provides a range of gaming products, systems and services to the Club, Hotel and Casino industries.
IGT is searching for a Software Engineer who is passionate about developing games to join our collaborative team of game development software engineers, working within our Sydney based team. This team is responsible for the creation of new and exciting game concepts. Within this role you will work closely with other software engineers to produce and maintain high quality software for our suite of games.
The successful candidate will possess:
• 2-4 years’ experience in developing games (PC, Console or mobile).
• Experience with developing games with Unity, Unreal or other game development environments.
• Excellent programming skills in C# but can turn their hand to any language.
• Knowledge of creating and working with shaders.
• Experience in developing and debugging multi-threaded applications.
• A passion for developing games and high quality software.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A high level of thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks.
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude with proven initiative in their approach to their work.
• An interest in exploring and integrating new technologies.
• Candidates with industry experience will be highly regarded.
If you feel you possess the necessary attributes for this permanent full time opportunity or know someone who may, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com