• Attractive salary offers
• Award-winning team
• Rapidly growing company
Award-winning video game development company, LionsHeart Studios, is looking for a talented Senior Back-End Developer with experience in the Video Game industry to join its rapidly expanding team based out of the University of New South Wales, Kensington Campus.
Already boasting a number of successful titles played by thousands of students across Australia, and having successfully bridged the gap between video games and education, we are now moving towards the international market as we ramp up for our first public international release scheduled for this year. Some of our products can be found at http://lionsheartstudios.com/courses.
About the position:
In this role we expect you to become an indispensable member of the technical team, working closely with game designers and researchers to create game features and functionality in a very agile environment.
* 6+ years experience in videogame development
* Outstanding expertise in C# / Unity
* Experience working with game designers
* Ability to write clean, modular code
* Solid understanding of object-oriented design
* Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Advanced UI development abilities
* Shipped at least 2 titles
* Excellent communicator and organizational skills
* Knowledge of server architecture and back-end systems including Linux / Windows servers, Python and Django programming, SQL and NoSQL databases
* Background in C, C++, Java
* Experience working with multiplayer systems
* Cross-platform development expertise
* An interest in delivering educational content (scholarly background?)
If you are interested in joining a fun team of people delivering award-winning games, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.