• Attractive salary offers
• Award-winning team
• Rapidly growing company
Award-winning video game development company, LionsHeart Studios, is looking for a talented Senior Back-End Developer with experience in the Video Game industry to join its rapidly expanding team based out of the University of New South Wales, Kensington Campus.
Already boasting a number of successful titles played by thousands of students across Australia, and having successfully bridged the gap between video games and education, we are now moving towards the international market as we ramp up for our first public international release scheduled for this year. Some of our products can be found at http://lionsheartstudios.com/courses.
About the position:
In this role we expect you to become an indispensable member of the technical team, working closely with game designers and researchers to create game features and functionality in a very agile environment.
* Experience with Promises, coroutines and the async/await pattern
* Comfortable using Git
* Experience with at least one other major language (e.g. Python)
* Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience with Linux
* Excellent communicator and team player
* Experience with reactive frameworks (e.g. React)
* Experience with Meteor or similar real-time frameworks.
* Experience with Docker
* Python proficiency
* Experience with Django
* AWS product knowledge
* A Github account showcasing your open-source contributions, perhaps with some projects of your own
* An interest in delivering educational content (scholarly background?)
If you are interested in joining a fun team of people delivering award-winning games, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.