ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a product manager to work on our upcoming free to play mobile title as well as our existing title Rodeo Stampede. In this role you’ll analyse data, plan and execute soft launches, work with the team to build and test game systems and continue to grow live games.
You will be a key member in a small team and will make impactful contributions to the project and the direction of the company as a whole. You’ll be expected to wear many hats and have the initiative and insight to fill any gaps, including improving your own skills and knowledge where needed for the project.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor and measure KPIs and make product recommendations to improve them
- Plan and execute soft launches
- Design monetisation systems
- Plan and oversee user acquisition efforts
- Work with the team to build, test, and ship experiments
- Drive the ongoing operation of live games
- 3+ years experience as a product manager in games
- Full-time, on-site role
- Office close to Central Station
- Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance possible for the right candidate
- No crunch, friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Employee bonus system based on profits
Please send your C.V and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, applications close 23rd June 2019
Featherweight is a Sydney based indie games studio dedicated to making creative, high quality free mobile games. We have released Skiing Yeti Mountain and Rodeo Stampede which has been downloaded over 150 million times and appeared in the top games of 2016 on both the App Store and Google Play.
We love games and hope to make memorable, beautiful and exciting games in a mobile market that is often generic and exploitative. We believe there are lots of new and exciting ideas to be explored and want to give players new high-quality experiences that will stay with them the way the games we love have stayed with us. We hope to celebrate influences from all backgrounds especially from those who have not traditionally had a voice in the games industry.
We are a passionate, small but ambitious team of people who excel at what they do and love doing it. We encourage input and ideas from everyone and have a high degree of trust in every member of the team to do what they do best.