Millipede is an award-winning mobile, education and game development agency. We create elegant experiences that make people learn, laugh and tap ‘Play’ one more time. Our guiding principle is to create an environment where people can learn, grow and love what they do.
As a Junior Mobile Developer, you will join our world-class team. You’ll help deliver fun, polished and (in many cases) socially meaningful projects. You’ll be working on ground-breaking, play-based learning games, chart-topping games and award-winning gamification campaigns. And you’ll help to create these exceptional games and apps for high-profile clients across government, healthcare, financial services and retail.
At Millipede, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced environment, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At Millipede, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance
• Contribute across entire app life cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Develop across app platforms (iOS, Android) and for 2D, 3D, AR and VR games.
• Work directly with game designers, user experience designers, artists, animators and producers to conceptualise, build, test and realise exceptional creative products.
• Share and showcase knowledge internally, participate in team meetings and embrace a culture of openness, learning and respect within a high-performing, collaborative team
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Keen interest in mobile and game development.
• Strong programming skills, especially in C#.
• Exposure to platform-specific technical considerations, e.g. SDKs, IDEs, interaction paradigms and hardware limitations.
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Aptitude for development of new skills and capabilities on the job.
• Familiarity with Unity development highly desirable.