Not Doppler is seeking a Unity Developer to work on the development of Crash of Cars updates, plus future game titles.
Based in Sydney, Australia – we’re a small team of 7 focused on developing and publishing high-quality mobile/tablet games.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted heavily to mobile, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash. In March we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated close to 15 million downloads and was recently awarded an Android Excellence Award.
Over recent months we’ve introduced a number of themed updates to Crash of Cars, including a Medieval update, and an upcoming Halloween update. We have big plans for the game, and are seeking a Unity Developer to help assist with the development of future updates.
Duties will include working closely with others to develop new gameplay mechanics, writing tools for design and testing, UI, debugging and other possible areas depending on expertise.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Experience in developing iOS & Android games using Unity 3D
- Good understanding of C#
- Familiarity with Github or similar version control systems
- Knowledge of building and deploying releases
- Experience with using UGUI and Unity profiling tools
- Basic understanding of 3D maths
- Can adapt to new coding styles and write maintainable code
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with Photon Networking Library or similar (UNET)
- Ability to write shaders
- General understanding of 3D modeling and 2D art tools
- Objective C and Java for native Unity plugins
For this full-time role at our Sydney office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 1 year of game industry experience, or at least one published commercial game.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.