Torus Games is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic UI/UX artist to join our team in Bayswater on a fixed-term contract basis.
The successful applicant will be required to:
* Work within restrictions of engines, platforms and deadlines
* Work within timeframes
* Contribute to meetings and maintain communication with the rest of the development team
* Able to create beautiful and functional interfaces (HUD and UI)
* Able to design, concept and deliver finished assets
* Able to work independently as well as closely with programmers and artists
* Experience with games and/or apps; working on both console and mobile platforms
* Able to work on multiple projects
* Unreal, and Unity
* 3D modeling
* Texture creation
Only applicants with Australian citizenship or relevant visas will be considered. Please note we do not relocate international or interstate applicants, and we are not considering offsite employment.
All applications must include a folio with examples of your work, as either a CD/DVD or a link to an online portfolio, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We are unable to process applications which do not include this information.
Torus does not accept solicitations from recruitment agencies.