Sydney-based game developer Not Doppler is seeking an experienced 2D Artist to join our team. The role will initially be focused on a new, in-development mobile game title.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 40 million downloads to-date. We have a strong focus on developing and publishing original IP for mobile, with new projects in the pipeline.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced 2D Artist to assist with the development of a new mobile game project. The artist will be working with our project team to create game-ready 2D assets.
Example art style references from one of our previous titles can be found below:
We are seeking candidates with:
- Strong understanding of graphic art and editing software, such as Photoshop and/or Illustrator, etc.
- Competent understanding of Unity (or experience with other game engines)
- The ability to maintain a consistent style across assets
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with animation, character art, or VFX art
- Experience with UI Art
If you would like to apply for this full-time role at our Sydney office, please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.