Halfbrick values its people and strives to provide a creative, rewarding environment where we can pursue our passion of creating great games, without regular crunch periods and other negative aspects that plague more traditional game development.
If you want to make fun games in a great environment, contact us today!
We are looking for people who:
• Are passionate about games;
• Want to work on the kind of games Halfbrick develops;
• Pay attention to detail;
• Work well in a team;
• Focus on high quality;
• Have great communication skills;
• shipped a mobile title previously (highly desirable, not essential).
What to submit:
• Portfolio (incl. any playable games, mods, level designs, prototypes);
• A cover letter (please let us know if you are still studying).
If you are in the final 6 months or so of studying, and can commit to working at least 3 days per week for the remainder of your studies before shifting to full time, we want to hear from you too!
An interest in and knowledge of video games and video game development is extremely important.
You do not need tertiary qualifications or a huge number of years of experience - although this would definitely come in handy - but the most important thing is that you are fun, professional and able to work well with everyone at Halfbrick!
If you think you have what it takes the submit your CV through our website at www.halfbrick.com/careers