Dreamgate Studios is a privately funded company based in Canberra, Australia focused on the development of scalable, innovative, engaging and persistent MMO mobile game worlds. We are looking for highly talented and driven individuals who want to become core members of a small and growing team dedicated to creating games that influence millions.
The UX/UI Designer is expected to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to participate in the UX process, with a focus on creating UI solutions for mobile devices.
• Ownership of UI for the project.
• Identify usability problems with designs and interfaces and make recommendations based upon best UX practices and principles.
• Work with team members and stakeholders to identify user goals and project requirements. Then be able to translate them into functional, clean, visually appealing, and intuitive interface designs.
• Create multiple iterations of UI/UX designs for consideration during product development.
• Support the game design team in the creation of mock-ups, flows, and wireframes.
• Facilitate communication process between disciplines; provide clear design guidance to programmers for implementation.
• Create visual assets and content for a variety of web and digital applications including: icons, images, infographics, menus, charts, dashboards, etc.
• Understand and effectively apply usability practices, support users with disabilities, and be able to follow branding guidelines.
• Maintain clear and concise documentation.
• Deliver high quality work while balancing priorities having competing requirements, with efficient time management and reporting.
• Communicate regularly with end users to validate your design.
• 3+ years related experience creating UI/UX for mobile or tablet games/applications.
• 2+ years plus experience design UI/UX with Unity3D.
• Proficiency in Adobe CS Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Painter, Microsoft Office, Maya and other relevant design and development tools.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Positive attitude and ability to embrace change.
• Bachelors Degree; will consider equivalent experience.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com