Who We Are:
We’re a venture capital backed startup making a super-premium leadership platform. People say LEDA reminds them of Dumb Ways to Die crossed with The Office. We (founders) are very experienced in behaviour change games and leadership training. We have just completed the Startmate Accelerator (BlackBird Ventures) and are rapidly expanding in our quest to stop anyone having a crap boss.
What we need:
We are looking for a Unity Game Developer with cloud and web experience to found a technical team that will take our product from an amazing linear cartoon experience to an amazing interactive experience. Our platform keeps maturing and will benefit from experience with Web, Mobile and Cloud platforms.
● Participate and embrace our data, user feedback and user experience oriented culture and values.
● 6+ years experience in software development.
● Work with writers, illustrators, animators and customers.
● Work with limited supervision under tight time constraints and a rapidly evolving set of requirements.
● Participate in Hackathons, Code Competitions, Game Jams etc.
● Enjoy keeping up to date with best practice software development.
● Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.
Who will be a great fit:
You will be a great fit for our team if you are very passionate about creating amazing experiences for users. You iterate fast, adapt well-known tools, and leverage the latest game development standards to produce the best possible experience. You excel in environments that are fast-paced and rapidly changing, and know the value of being creative, autonomous, and collaborative. You have a sense of urgency about requests, and can deliver quality work in a timely manner. Overall, you are bold in action and make the right choices to take our team to the next level.
Mandatory requirements below:
● Strong Unity 3D Experience (C#, iOS, Android, WebGL)
● Experience with Cloud Technology (AWS or Firebase)
● Proficient using Source Control tools (e.g. Git, Perforce)
● Familiarity with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Team City)
● Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
● Experience following SCRUM in an Agile environment
Nice to Have:
● Prior start-up experience.
● Swift within Unity iOS Experience.
● Video within Unity WebGL Experience.
● Fun and friendly team of animators, writers and illustrators.
● Work on something beautiful that helps people.
● Share a large floor with three other super-high growth startups.
● Close to Parliament train station with nearby cafe's & gardens.
If interested please apply direct. firstname.lastname@example.org