Torus Games is looking for an environment artist to join our team in Bayswater on a fixed-term contract basis.
Applicants should be skilled artists with experience in 3D modelling of game environments and objects. You will be building levels from basic design right through to final art.
• Game industry experience
• Game texture creation, including experience with physically based shaders
• Maya, Zbrush (or Mudbox), Photoshop experience required
• 3D Coat, Substance Designer, Unity, Unreal preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Able to work to strict deadlines
• Able to follow direction and create artwork according to design specifications
• Up to date knowledge about current games, trends and industry information
• Credits on at least two published titles
• Experience in level lighting, concepting, and particle effects will be looked upon favourably
Only applicants with Australian citizenship or relevant visas will be considered. We do not relocate international or interstate applicants, and we are not considering offsite employment.
All applications must include a folio with examples of your work, as either a CD/DVD or a link to an online portfolio, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We are unable to process applications which do not include this information.
Torus does not accept solicitations from recruitment agencies.