Senior FX Artists (Remote or Onsite) - ASAP!
Plastic Wax is an award winning animation and production studio specialising in the creation of premium digital content for the global video games and film industry.
We are currently looking for various Senior FX Artists whose reel reflects a focus in a specific field of FX.
As such, we are looking for artists who specialise in, or have specialised in:
- * Fire
- * Explosions
- * Liquid (splash) - RealFlow
- * Liquid (pool/lake/sea) - varying viscosity perhaps - RealFlow
- * Bubbling
Contract length will depend on which areas you can cover.
- Create photo-real FX
- Model and Texture assets as required for the FX
- Engage with the Director and Producers
- Experience as an FX Artist on feature films, AAA game title cinematics,television series’ or TVC’s
- Ability to light and render FX passes for developed FX shots
- Ability to develop techniques and rigs to achieve and optimize approved looks
- Have a strong understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to self manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Ability to take direction
- FumeFX with 3dsMax
- Ability to temp light and bash comp their own work in Nuke an advantage
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the Plastic Wax story, please submit your application with link/s to your website/reel (please include a shot breakdown) in an email:
Subject: [FxArtist-Senior] YOUR NAME
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know where you saw this job post in the body of your email.
If your application makes the shortlist, you will be contacted shortly. No phone calls or agencies please.