Torus Games is looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join our team in Bayswater on a full time, fixed-term contract basis to work on game environments and props. The contract will be up till the end of December 2018, with potential to extend.
Successful applicants should be skilled artists with experience in 3D modelling of game environments, props, textures, vehicle modelling and characters.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Work to concept
• Create high and low poly models, unwrapped and textured
• Work within restrictions of engines, platforms and deadlines
• Contribute to meetings and maintain communication with the rest of the development team
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Game industry experience
• Game texture creation, including experience with PBS
• Maya, Zbrush (or Mudbox), Photoshop
• Experience creating detailed high-poly as well as efficient low-poly meshes
• Highly experienced working with normal maps and capable of creating realistic textures and materials
• A understanding of technical limitations from an art perspective
• Solid understanding of current gen art pipelines
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Character creation
• Experience with; Unity, 3D Coat, Substance Designer, Substance Painter
Only applicants with Australian residency will be considered. Please note we do not relocate international or interstate applicants, and we are not considering offsite employment.
All applications must include a folio with examples of your work, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We are unable to process applications which do not include this information.
Email applications are welcomed: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep attachments under 5MB.