• Attractive salary offers / long-term position
• Award-winning team and projects
• Rapidly growing company
What’s this about:
Award-winning games company, LionsHeart Studios, is looking to fill several Senior Software Developer positions in our rapidly expanding team based at University of New South Wales, Kensington Campus. (Advanced-Mid programmers with strong portfolios will also be considered.)
If you are a talented, driven programmer with experience in the videogame industry, passionate about writing elegant code that can make a difference, and who believes games can really be ‘game-changers’, come join us!
At LionsHeart we aim to develop products that transform our idea of what games are. We are creating games that are complex yet easy to use so that people can learn from them, just like they would from a Uni course.
Already counting a number of successful titles played by tens of thousands of students across Australia and abroad, we are now moving towards the international market as we ramp up for our public release in 2019.
Some of our early prototypes can be found here: http://lionsheartstudios.com/courses.
In this role you will be working closely with game designers, developers and researchers to create game functionality in a very agile environment. Besides software development and mentoring others, we expect you to become an indispensable member of the tech team, taking leadership roles in various projects and seeing them through from design to deployment.
* 4+ years experience; Shipped at least 2 titles
* Demonstrable C# / Unity experience;
* Advanced UI development abilities
* Experience working in teams; excellent team player
* Ability to write clean, modular code
* Solid understanding of object-oriented design, of data structures and algorithms
* Bachelor in Computer Science/Software Dev/similar or equivalent demonstrable industry experience
* Experience with at least one other major language (e.g. Python)
* Experience working with multiplayer systems
* Cross-platform development expertise
* Knowledge of server architecture and back-end systems including Linux / Windows servers
* Experience with Django, React, Meteor, Docker, and SQL and NoSQL databases
If you are interested in joining a fun (and slightly overachieving) team of people delivering award-winning serious games, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.