Be a part of the future of online gaming technology
Come and join us at Wargaming Sydney and work on the cutting edge online game engine; BigWorld Technology. Our critically acclaimed MMO engine is used to power Wargaming.Net's ground breaking titles such as World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players worldwide. Bring your passion, hunger to learn and professional drive and join our creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
Own the big picture
The Product Owner Team have end to end accountability for the delivery of our server product across Wargaming.Net, servicing our customers demanding and ever changing needs.
As an Area Product Owner, you will provide product vision and direction for the BigWorld Technology Server. You will be part of a team that will ensure that we maximise the return on investment for our technology and you will work closely with customers, stakeholders and the team to prioritise the backlog. As an ambassador for Wargaming Sydney you will evangelise our product and its benefits.
To add to our quality product development team, you will exemplify:
- Exceptional communication skills
- A clear understanding of software development that comes from experience
- Proven Agile/Scrum experience working in Agile software development teams
- Well-developed, high-level liaison skills and a demonstrable ability to work with people at different levels within the organisation, from senior executives and stakeholders to passionate developers
- An ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- High-level organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload in a complex and busy environment under minimal supervision
- Personal initiative, the ability to work under limited direction, and strong team working skills
- Sound judgement, ability to retain confidentiality and use discretion
- Willingness to travel overseas
- A passion for games and/or technology
We would also value:
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Certification as a Product Owner (CSPO) or similar experience
If you believe that you are the right person for the role please forward your resume by email to: email@example.com
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
The Sydney office works on the cutting edge online game engine called BigWorld Technology, used by Wargaming studios around the world to power games such as World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players.
BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
We offer numerous opportunities for skilled individuals that have strong technical abilities, are passionate about the games industry, and enjoy solving technical and design challenges creatively.