Employer: Roam Interactive
Position title: 3D RENDERING ARTIST
Employment type: Contract
Remuneration/Pay rate: Negotiable with respect to experience
Roam interactive is providing a limited opportunity to join one of the best innovators in the visualisation and games industry globally. Our team is focused on quality and innovation using award winning proprietary technology. Our proprietary real-time engine and design tools are specially developed for completely interactive project visualisations - the limitations inherent in traditional presentations or substandard off the shelf products are removed.
We are looking for a lead creative 3D artist who can drive the artistic direction of cutting edge visualisation and games projects in our Queensland office in Australia. The successful applicant will be supported by a globally recognised technical and graphic team to realise any artistic vision!
- Ability to create high quality 3D models.
- Strong demonstrable artistic and creative flare.
- Skills with illumination, color, texturing, and framing.
- Experience and knowledge of major paint packages.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to create high quality 2D artwork and textures.
- Confidence and experience in communicating with other team members, clients and external parties.
- Time management skills.