We are seeking C# developer with Unity3D experience for a three-month contract period to assist with the creation of high end visualisation tools in the AFL tactical space.
ABOUT CHAMPION DATA
Champion Data is a privately owned Australian sports statistics, media and technology Company delivering high quality research, content, technology and television solutions to media, sport organisations and other professional clients.
We work across all major Australian sports including AFL, NRL, Rugby Union, Football and Netball.
Currently we employ 53 permanent employees and approximately 220 casual employees throughout
The Unity C# Developer will help sustain a development program in high-end 3D client facing tactical and statistical visualisation tools and broadcast graphics systems. They will work with artists and programmers to ensure the highest quality products in the market in this space. The Unity C# Developer will be responsible for working within Visual Studio, the Unity Editor, and have an intermediate level of artistic experience in 2D or 3D programs.
The successful candidate will be working on highly innovative, leading-edge, product development in the sporting and media industries within Australia, including, (but not limited to); Tactical Analytic Software, Broadcast Graphics Systems, rich online media products and immersive Virtual Reality creations.
The key responsibilities include:
• Working with a team on developing AFL visualisation products
• Continue development of existing features within the product and prototype and build new ones
• Document all code, and include test cases where possible
• Suggest approaches to solve development and technical issues as they are presented
• Attend weekly and daily meetings with the team as required
• Utilise JIRA and other internal system to effectively communicate
The role requires a self-motivated person with previous experience in C# development and Unity3D.
• Experience with Unity Engine.
• Experience in Unity UI design and implementation.
• A mind for both artistic and technical workflows.
• Ability to make critical artistic and process decisions to produce the best quality product.
• Demonstrated experience of C# (Unity3D) with strong coding standards
• Ability to work in a team and develop re-usable commented code
• Experience in SVN or GIT version-control software development
• Design, architect and implement new product features
• Maintain and optimize new and existing product features
• Work in a highly-collaborative, Agile environment
Experience in the following areas considered a plus:
• Familiar with integrating Video playback systems, and Video broadcast (e.g. FFMPEG/VLC/or similar).
• Working with files and folder organisation within C#.
• Experience with Mac development and XCode.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to Andrew.Kite@ChampionData.com.au with your CV and Résumé.
Application cut-off date is 17th November 2017.