At League of Geeks we’re known for the incredible high level of quality found in everything we touch, at the forefront of that principle is our internal quality assurance processes. As a central part of these processes you will be working alongside the entire development team, seeing the full end-to-end process of delivering major updates and world-class content to our players. You will be tasked with ensuring that our games’ releases and updates pass compliance testing across multiple platforms, as well as triaging bug reports from our ever growing community of players.
This is a part-time role, perfect for students or hobbyist developers looking to learn more about the development processes and practices of a leading independent studio. If you’re keen to work with (dare we say it) one of the most interesting independent teams in the world and get in on the ground floor for future projects, well, we want to hear from you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent observation skills, analytical and detail orientated.
- Strong tracking and organisational skills.
- Ability to identify risks to escalate to the applicable stakeholders.
- Proficient with Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- A high attention to detail and thoroughness.
- QA experience on Steam, PlayStation or Xbox One titles.
- Writing, following and maintaining compliance/test plans.
- Experience with Jira and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Steam, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.
- Experience with bug tracking software.
- Work closely with development team to ensure the health and functionality of our games.
- Working independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
How to Apply:
- If this role sounds good to you, send an up-to-date CV and folio with examples of your work to admin(at)leagueofgeeks(dot)com.
Women and under-represented developers we want to hear from you! We pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment and output, so we’d love to work with you!
Please note that due to the number of applications, we will only be notifying successful applicants.