Wymac Gaming Solutions are looking for a full-time, in-house Concept Artist with the passion and skill to create and develop visual concepts for a variety of Games and Gaming products.
Wymac Gaming Solutions has been developing a flagship title for PC/ custom hardware for 2 years, as well as shorter term projects for touch devices and in the VR space during this time. This role will be integral in the growth of existing titles and development of further titles. Wymac is an equal opportunity employer, and as such we invite applicants of all backgrounds to apply for this role.
- • Create concept art for characters, environments, UI, props and special effects under the direction of the Art Director.
- • Work with Art, Design and Programming teams to ensure that the Concept Art you produce enables them to deliver assets to the highest visual and technical standards.
- • A minimum of 1 years’ experience in producing Concept Art for games development or similar industries.
- • Able to demonstrate an eye for composition, colour and detail.
- • Skilled in digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc..
- • Excellent communication skills.
- • Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- • Positive contributor within a highly collaborative environment.
- • Passionate about learning new technologies and techniques in the artistic field.
- • Experience in User Interface (UI) design and creation.
- • Traditional Graphic Design Skills.
- • Experience with ZBrush, Maya, Blender or 3D Studio Max.
- • Experience in producing motion graphics with After Effects.
Submission / Portfolio requirements:
- • Resume
- • Cover Letter
- • Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills
Please send relevant application documentation to email@example.com