Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Your next adventure with us will have you working closely with our Creative Director, Game Manager and the rest of our team to create innovative games for mobile platforms using well-known IPs from Gameloft and its partners, as well as new IP creations.
The immediate role is to drive the vision for our new IP sports game. This is an incredible opportunity to define, design and deliver a high quality gaming experience to millions of players and engaged fans around the world.
• Champion the game pillars to the team and partners.
• Show great initiative and ownership of all design aspects and the overall execution of the game vision.
• Design fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, systems and features to execute the game vision.
• Understand the speciﬁc considerations of designing for mobile, touch screen platforms and ensure best practices are communicated and adhered to in implementation of gameplay intentions & pillars, game & monetization loops and accessibility.
• Documentation, script writing, level-design, data entry, game balancing, integration of multimedia elements (texts, images, sounds and videos).
• Maintain strong communication with different department leads.
• Review deliverables (design documents, game builds) from other game teams at speciﬁc milestones and be able to provide relevant & collaborative feedback to ensure the highest quality.
• Present and promote design solutions eﬀectively to peers and management.
• Engage in ideation processes under constraints (time, IP, game type).
• Produce clear and qualitative game pitches/presentations for new and existing IPs for a multi-disciplinary production team.
• Mentor less experienced members of the Design team.
• Considerable professional game design experience within an established studio – including release of multiple titles.
• F2P mobile, live service and premium priced console/PC game development experience are all valuable.
• Ability to communicate feedback to development teams.
• Proactive, enthusiast team player comfortable working within a fast moving, multi- disciplinary team in a senior role.
• Passionate about games, design and technology - with a forward-thinking approach.
• US Sports experience/knowledge/passion is desirable.
Salary from $95,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Please apply via the link below and send us a link to an online portfolio, your CV and cover letter outlining why you are our next great hire.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!