We are looking for a talented 2D artist for a mobile app who is passionate about games, has a strong ability in illustration and animation, and works comfortably in an open team environment.
This position is a short term contract and candidates must be available part-time (1-2 days) for approx 6-8 weeks work alongside an experienced lead developer, junior developer, producer, designer, and a team of other creative professionals. There is a possibility of extension for the right candidate. Work is immediate start, on-site, in our Footscray office.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Strong illustration and design skills
- Expert in Adobe Suite
- Understanding of user interface design
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 2 years of industry experience or equivalent
- 2D isometric game art experience
- Ability to work across various art styles
- Ability to deliver quality projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously within a small team
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering great work
- A sense of humour :P
Bonus Points for:
- Unity experience
- Creation of 2D animation and visual effects
- Ability to explore ideas through iteration and collaborative direction
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide previous work examples and your portfolio.
Please ensure your portfolio demonstrates relevant work.