Do you enjoy fast paced, fast growth environments? Do you want to make a difference? Is gaming your thing? If yes to one or all of these things then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Wargaming’s Global Talent Acquisition team is on the lookout for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support our Sydney studio. As a recruiting partner to the business, you’ll work directly with hiring managers to build hiring strategies, source top talent and drive business critical hiring decisions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the technology sector in a full-cycle recruiting environment.
- Partner with key stakeholders (business and HR) to understand and determine short and long term hiring needs aligned to business goals
- Take a consultative approach to establishing effective working relationships with hiring managers and leaders in Sydney, developing effective recruiting strategies to meet hiring needs
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage top talent, with a heavy focus on passive candidates
- Drive the assessment process with hiring managers. Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, ensuring key role success requirements are measured through the process
- Manage overall execution against hiring goals within our Sydney studio. On occasion, provide hiring support to other Wargaming studios eg in rest of APAC
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Partner with recruiters from other regions. Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team
- Significant experience in technical/ IT recruiting, ideally from within a video gaming, technology or entertainment organization. Proven track record of delivery
- Experience recruiting regionally, including relocating interstate and overseas candidates
- Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
- Demonstrated success building impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at various levels
- Have deep knowledge of the local market in Australia, as well as the ability to source talent worldwide
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and proactiveness
- Comfortable using recruitment management systems, leveraging its full functionality
- Ability to speak Japanese to support our Tokyo studio from time to time
A bit about the studio and office
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
Wargaming Sydney is the software studio behind BigWorld Technology, the cutting-edge online game engine that powers World of Tanks, the smash-hit MMO with over 100 million players, and other record-breaking titles. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Take a look at our website and apply today at www.wargaming.com/en/careers/
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.