Not Doppler is seeking a 3D Artist to work on the development of Crash of Cars updates, plus future game titles.
Based in Sydney, Australia – we’re a small team of 7 focused on developing and publishing high-quality mobile/tablet games.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted heavily to mobile, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash. In March we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated close to 15 million downloads and was recently awarded an Android Excellence Award.
Over recent months we’ve introduced a number of themed updates to Crash of Cars, including a Medieval update, and an upcoming Halloween update. We have big plans for the game, and are seeking a 3D artist to help assist with the development of future updates.
Duties will include concepting and development of artwork for new maps, cars, power-ups and other game content, as well as promotional artwork for the game.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Competent understanding of 3D modelling software (Blender preferred, but 3D Studio Max or Maya experience is ok also), and Photoshop
- Competent understanding of Unity
- Experience in modelling optimised low polygon models
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with GitHub or similar version control software
- General understanding of mobile shaders
Note on experience:
- This role is currently available to candidates of all experience levels, with competitive pay based off experience.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For this full-time role at our Sydney office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 1 year of game industry experience, or at least one published commercial game.
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.