Wargaming Sydney is seeking a Technical Writer to join our team. You will be responsible for writing and editing technical documentation for BigWorld Technology (the game engine that powers World of Tanks and other award-winning online games). You will work closely with our team of software engineers to create and maintain programming guides, technical user guides, release notes, and development digests.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience writing documentation for a highly technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing/Communications or Software Engineering (or a similar field)
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts quickly and explain them in clear and concise English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
A bit about the studio and office:
We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central station.
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours.
- We work on challenging projects.
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars.
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit.
- We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidised fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company provided lunch, and more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Wargaming Sydney is the Australian branch of Wargaming.net.
The Sydney office works on the cutting edge online game engine called BigWorld Technology, used by Wargaming studios around the world to power games such as World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
Take a look at our website – www.wargaming.com
Please apply using the link on this page or forward your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to embark on your career with Wargaming!
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.