• Attractive salary offers / long-term position
• Merit based quick promotion possibilities
• Rapidly growing company
• Award-winning team and projects
What’s this about:
Award-winning serious games company LionsHeart Studios, is looking for talented, dedicated and driven Senior 3D Artists with strong portfolios and experience in the videogame industry to join its rapidly expanding team based at the University of New South Wales, Kensington Campus.
At LionsHeart we aim to develop videogames that can educate the world, and successfully bridge the gap between the two. We care immensely about our users and aim to deliver our best in all our products.
Already counting a number of successful titles played by thousands of students across Australia and abroad, we are now moving towards the international market as we ramp up for our public release this year.
A few early prototypes of our products can be found at http://lionsheartstudios.com/courses
About the position:
In this role we expect you to become an indispensable member of the team, working closely with game designers, developers and researchers to create game functionality in a very agile environment.
If you have a passion and flair for producing high quality art, you believe games can change the world and you are ready to quickly learn on the job and take initiative, come join us!
* 5+ Years Experience in a Game Development or equivalent industry role
* Excellence using 3DS Max/Maya or equivalent industry recognised 3D art development software
* Mastery of Photoshop, or equivalent industry recognised image manipulation software
* Proficiency importing, manipulating and maintaining assets within Unity3D
* Strong ability to prepare and present design mockups
* Understanding and flexibility to adhere to art pipelines
* Ability to mentor and lead junior artists
* Experience with a 3D development to 2D sprite pipeline
* Experience with isometric games
If you are interested in joining a fun (and overachieving) team of people delivering award-winning serious games, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.