Mighty Kingdom specialises in cultivating strong brand eco-systems through development of digital game experiences with great brands. Known for our dedication to quality and agility, we have worked alongside international brands such as Disney, LEGO and Moose Toys. Our ever-expanding team is looking for a Producer to join us in Adelaide, South Australia! Join a group of lovely people who make mobile games that reach hundreds of thousands of players every day.
Working at Mighty Kingdom:
As part of the Production team at Mighty Kingdom, you will be responsible for assembling and managing a team of engineers, designers and artists; outlining, scheduling and tracking tasks; and making sure the project is on budget and completed within the scope agreed by the client or internally. As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with programmers, artists, designers and product owners to build, launch, and maintain leading mobile games.
* Minimum 5+ years’ prior experience at a Production management level or equivalent with a game developer or similar industry.
* Strong project and time management skills.
* Ability to set priorities, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules and meet deadlines.
* Can identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals.
* Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and management.
* Strategic thinker with a high attention to detail.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Familiarity and preferably proficiency with Apple App Store and Google Play Store submission requirements and procedures.
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
* Familiar with agile production processes.
* Able to work in a self-managed studio environment and embrace an adaptive, decisions-driven style of working.
* Comfortable in conducting interviews, one-on-ones and formal reviews, and other HR functions as required.
* Working closely with the product manager to realise their vision within the constraints of the budget and schedule.
* Working with other producers and product managers to allocate resources efficiently and share best practices.
* Create and maintain production schedules containing all key milestones and associated deliverables.
* Communicating daily with the production team about expectations, goals, priorities and delivery dates.
* Create a culture that provides continuous feedback, support and empowerment; foster positive working relationships with an emphasis on communication.
* Enforce objective quality control assessment and practices.
* Able to problem solve internal and external issues to keep schedule, budget and other aspects of production on track.
* Working closely with clients and managing all aspects of the relationship in a professional manner.