Real Serious Games uses advanced visual technologies to assist industries to plan, communicate and teach complex or high-risk concepts. We do this by creating interactive, virtual worlds and creating real time 4D visualisations, animations, forensic animations, custom software solutions, serious games and virtual reality experiences.
We are a small, fast moving company and you will work on all aspects of development across a range of diverse technologies. We aim to build high quality products and deliver code that we can be proud of. The role will provide plenty of challenging problems to solve and give opportunity to grow and learn. You will be a vital and productive member of our development team and also work closely with artists and engineers.
You will be enthusiastic, friendly and adaptable. You must be a dedicated programmer, self-motivated and committed to developing code that is simple, maintainable and well-tested. You should be prepared to learn on the job at a fast pace.
Good communication skills are essential: you must be able to clearly explain the code that you develop.
2-5 years’ professional experience with C# and Unity3D are essential. Demos and examples of work are highly regarded. You must be willing to learn other languages and technologies as we evolve.
Experience in any of the following areas is desirable:
- Mobile app development
- Web application development
- Cloud servers
- Game or simulation development
- Graphics and 3D maths
- Test driven development
- Agile development
• Take direction from Senior Engineers and work closely with the Content Development and Engineering Team Leaders to communicate requirements
• Be self-motivated, and possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes on diverse projects
• Creative problem solving skills
• Understanding of 3D modelling processes
• Work efficiently within a team and independently while delivering tasks on time
We are looking for a person with the right experience and skills who will work well with our team. If you would like to be considered, please send us a specific cover letter outlining relevant experience, resume and complete the screening questionnaire.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please see seek link for applications: