Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the regulated gaming and global lottery industries with 8000+ employees worldwide. We specialise in the development, production and distribution of fun and exciting products such as Instant Scratchies, Slot Machines, and Electronic Table Games including Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat.
Scientific Games has an exciting full time opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with strong C# and Unity skills, based in our Silverwater Head Office, reporting into our local Lead Engineer.
Join an awesome team in our brand new premises with facilities such as on-site carpark, games room with console games, ping pong tables, pinball machine and arcade machines. We have an active social club that holds events, competitions and activities that help to create a fun work environment. The company also offers the opportunity for development and training.
This unique and exciting full time opportunity will be based in our brand new Silverwater Head Office where you will see yourself an integral part of our global GDK (Game Development Kit).
• Develop, support, and maintain game development framework used by multiple game studios across the globe.
• Utilise technical knowledge to complete design, development, testing, and integration of software tasks and projects.
• Develop expert knowledge of GDK code base and subsystems and contribute to its development, advancement, and maintenance.
• Work closely with other departments on identifying and creating reusable software components.
• Work independently to design and implement solutions for projects and tasks of moderate to high complexity.
• Provide timely, accurate project reports and information to lead.
• Works with, and develops relationships with, other team members as needed to meet team goals.
• Maintain up to date knowledge on new programming methods, best coding practices, and new software technologies.
• Maintain understanding of competitive products and technology.
• Develop strong knowledge of Scientific Games development processes.
Essential Skills & Experience:
The successful applicant is required to possess the below:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 3+ years experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge of Unity, or similar Game Engine.
• Experience of Software Development Lifecycle
• Proficient in programming language C# / C++
• Experience with Visual Studio is required
• UI Development.
• Windows Programming is required.
• Development tools including IDEs, debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems.
• Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming.
• Competitive remuneration package + superannuation.
• New and modern office spaces, games rooms and break out areas.
• On-site parking and cafe.
How to Apply:
• If you believe you would excel in this role please call Jessica - HR Coordinator on (02) 8707 6814 , or email your resume to Jessica.Tsolakis@scientificgames.com
• This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an outstanding Senior Software Engineer to apply and develop their skills and experience in a fantastic and vibrant environment.
Australian residents / citizens only need apply
No Recruitment Agencies Please