Are you a Character Designer / Concept Artist?
- Work closely with a small creative R&D team
- Conceptualize ideas, research looks, create original characters and design new worlds
- Deliver a good range of aesthetics, from detailed designs to stylized looks
- Work in sketch form for fast iterations as well as fully painted concept ready for modeling
- The ability to take on a brief, iterate on its core concept, propose alternatives and generate your own ideas and present it back to your team
- Amazing collaboration and creative working skills where you can communicate effectively with your team and take initiative on your ideas
- A deep and thorough understanding of shape and color languages
- A good basis of human anatomy, with life drawing experience
- Sketchbooks, character studies and high drawing/painting skills that you can show us in your portfolio
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=32ce8da0-743c-42b9-8ad5-b...