Playcorp Melbourne is looking for highly talented and motivated programmers for senior programming roles that touch on all aspects of game development.
Playcorp is a studio based in Melbourne’s CBD with amazing views of the city and beyond. The Studio boasts a number of seasoned game developers having worked on titles such as Bioshock, Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and Star Wars Rebels to name a few. The studio is working on titles for the PC, Mobile, Xbox One & PS4. The studio is expanding to meet the demands of these projects.
Core skills are to include:
• Unity3D expertise
• Excellent C# skills
• A solid understanding of software architecture methodologies
• Good maths skills
• Solid understanding of common data-structures and programming techniques used in game development.
Additionally the following skills would be useful:
• Steam integration
• Console development experience
• Completed commercial games experience
• Shader programming
• Unity3D editor extensions
• Unity3D mobile best-practices.
• Web technologies
Applications can be sent to email@example.com