At St John, we pride ourselves on our humanitarian work helping to make Western Australia a safer, more resilient place. This is supported by our mission of making First Aid a part of everyone's life.
A job to be proud of:
This is your opportunity to join a passionate team of developers creating fun digital experiences with the very latest technology. You will contribute your passion and ideas and realise them in an innovative studio environment with the latest VR gear and tools.
The role is a full time position on a two year fixed-term contract.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the Unity coding development for our digital experiences
Manage the game development and technical production from end to end
Communicate and collaborate effectively within a fast-paced and innovative development team
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience using Unity Game Engine in a professional capacity
- Expertise in C#, C+ and other languages
- Experience with game development for HMDs and mobile
- Ability to pull all required digital assets together into a game experience
- A passion for and demonstrable experience with VR/AR
- Experience in a game development capacity and understanding of asset pipelines and workflow tools
- Hunger for new techniques and developments to further innovation
- Excellent organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to shift direction quickly
- An innovative and creative mind
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing team of passionate developers
- The latest VR gear, tools and gear to support your work
- A funky studio environment
- Opportunity to grow with an award winning organisation that saves lives
- Corporate uniform
- $500 Health and Wellness bonus
- 17.5% leave loading
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging options
- Free emergency ambulance cover
- Free first aid training
Are your ready to change lives?
If you would like to take an amazing step forward and work with an industry-leading team, click "Apply Now". Applications must include a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position and resume.
Applications close Midnight Monday the 20th of November 2017
For more information please visit stjohnchangelives.com.au, email email@example.com or call 1800 086 751.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.