Chaos Theory is looking for a mid-level 2D / 3D art generalist to join our team in Ultimo, Sydney. The role is for 3-4 days a week on contract, with the possibility for extension.
Over the next few months, we are working on several exciting mobile games and activation projects that require someone with skills in 2D illustration, UI animation, and the whole 3D pipeline.
- Experience working on shipped projects made with Unity.
- Highly-capable with Adobe Suite and Maya / Blender / Max.
- Able to create high quality, accurate low polygon 3D models and textures based on source material.
- Competent 2D illustration (particularly character or concept art) skills.
- In-depth understanding and experience with Unity UI and Animation systems.
- Highly competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A passion for games.
- A portfolio of your work!
- UI design capabilities.
- Ability to set up in-game lighting and effects.
- Ability to create custom shaders.
- Experience working on AR / VR titles.
- Experience with agile development practices.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch and include a portfolio / CV with links to your shipped titles:
About Chaos Theory: