Are you an I/O Coordinator?
- Manage receipts and deliveries via FTP, hard drives, and couriers
- Convert large volumes of media to various formats, codecs, resolutions
- Track editorial issues such as short lengths, handles, scan requests
- Prepare incoming/outgoing data transfers.
- Monitor studio queue system and render farms.
- Coordinate all client delieveries (outgoing and incoming), both physical deliveries and digital deliveries and maintains log of all.
- Be responsible for monitoring disk servers, performing backups/restores, and handling incoming/outgoing data transfers (under the guidance of the IT Manager)
- Maintain data and asset tracking
- Ingest files from clients and vendors and prepare deliveries back to them
- Troubleshoot and correct failing tasks
- Archive electronic files on the Luma network
- Proficient computer skills with particular emphasis on Production Tracking Software and Asset Management, Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Office, and Apple/MAC applications
- A strong work ethic
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Understand basic compositing and editorial concepts (After Effects / Final Cut / Avid)
- Basic command line knowledge
- Familiarity with various media file formats/codecs
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=649f8b09-31e6-4c71-82e0-7...