Not Doppler is seeking a Mid-Level Unity Developer to work on the development of Crash of Cars updates, plus future game titles.
Based in Sydney, Australia – we are a motivated team focused on developing and publishing high-quality mobile/tablet games.
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted heavily to mobile, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 18 million downloads to-date.
Over recent months we’ve introduced a number of themed updates to Crash of Cars. We have big plans for the game, and are seeking a Mid-Level Unity Developer to help assist with the development of future updates.
Duties will include debugging and testing final builds, maintaining cross platform and multiple versions of code, profiling and performance analysation, expanding on core systems, mentoring junior developers and other possible areas depending on expertise.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Experience in developing iOS & Android games using Unity 3D
- Good understanding of C#
- Familiarity with Github or similar version control systems
- Knowledge of building and deploying releases
- Experience with using UGUI and Unity profiling tools
- Basic understanding of 3D maths
- Can adapt to new coding styles and write maintainable code
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with Photon Networking Library or similar (UNET)
- Ability to write shaders
- General understanding of 3D modeling and 2D art tools
- Objective C and Java for native Unity plugins
For this full-time role at our Sydney office, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 3 years of game industry experience.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.